AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
AcaTalk

The True essence of any audio system is only one thing. To enjoy the gift given to us by entertaining ourselves with music. Our search is to find the best in that area.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 5:44 pm

If you do not have this CD, then please do yourself a favor if you like rock.

This is a classic. It is not hard rock, and much more musical and unplugged than you think.

Sweet Home Alabama is on this CD. It is alone worth buying it.

THIS IS A MUST HAVE CD, or even better SACD OR ALBUM.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://acatalk.forumgreek.com
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Excellent cd from an excellent group! Smile
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Comon.....what CD have you bought recently and loved?
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 3:11 pm

I'll post some reviews soon...
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 8:57 pm

So Tony and members i would like to know the best 5 albums that you like.I would like to own...eeeee buy them. Laughing
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Best five albums.....

Hmmm

Pick your favorite from Pink Floyd

Then your favorite from buena vista club

Then from Motzart or any of the classics

Then the song you were listeing to when you were first in love when you were young. Your true first love.

Then last but not least, pick the song you want to accompany you to your burial grounds.

Those are my 5 CD's
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΔευ Ιουν 22, 2009 11:25 pm

Alex εναλλακτικά μπορείς να down... eeeee όλο το avax σπίτι Very Happy Very Happy

HE IS ONLY SAYING THAT FROM A MISTAKE OF OWN TO DOWN................but it was a good joke if you had read what he was replying to.....Tony
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουν 23, 2009 10:35 am

andreasecon έγραψε:
Alex εναλλακτικά μπορείς να down... eeeee όλο το avax σπίτι Very Happy Very Happy

HE IS ONLY SAYING THAT FROM A MISTAKE OF OWN TO DOWN................but it was a good joke if you had read what he was replying to.....Tony
Κάτσε...down=download
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουν 23, 2009 1:26 pm

OOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It was late, what can I say.....
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤρι Ιουν 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Μόλις τέλειωσα το φορτωμα και οργάνωση ενός τέρα(τος) itunes library μαζι με τα υπόλοιπα που είχα στο itunes σύνολον κάτι παραπάνω από δύο τέρα(τα) μεθερμηνευόμενον σε 6,050 albums .... Τώρα ακούμε Ορφέα Περίδη

Γειά σου ρε Μιχάλη με τα pcιά σου tongue πήξαμε στη μουσική !!!
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 1:43 am

Ean mou vreis kai to Cherry, tou Prince tha se paradexto vre A. /under the cherry moon/ tainia tou legomenou...
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 2:57 pm

trouble το κατέβ... εεε το αγόρασα και το άκουσα.Φοβερό άλμπουμ!!!!Έτσι Αμερικάνικου τύπου...
kelly
Head Mood-erator
Head Mood-erator
kelly

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 3:03 pm

NO WAY........ela vre, min me doulevis....to psaxno edw kai 15 xronia....eixe apagorefti kai stin europi....gia to ergo milame....ostoso ean exeis to cherry, to dirty version, to thelo opws kai dipote, ekei na deis.....terma ta hxeia sto spiti akoma kai sto spiti. Afto to ergo epaikse mia evdomada kai meta eksafanistike apo tin gei....sovara sou milao...kai ean to vrikes kapou, please send me the url na pao na to paro kai egw....

afto to thelo se cd format or mp3, etsi me tin vromia tou digital na fortoni tis ilektrikes kithares kai tin phoni tou Prince....

Afto graftike apo to idio pc me tin Trouble's wife kai etsi ekana lathos,,,,THIS IS TROUBLE.../TONY DILADI..
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 8:35 pm

kelly έγραψε:
NO WAY........ela vre, min me doulevis....to psaxno edw kai 15 xronia....eixe apagorefti kai stin europi....gia to ergo milame....ostoso ean exeis to cherry, to dirty version, to thelo opws kai dipote, ekei na deis.....terma ta hxeia sto spiti akoma kai sto spiti. Afto to ergo epaikse mia evdomada kai meta eksafanistike apo tin gei....sovara sou milao...kai ean to vrikes kapou, please send me the url na pao na to paro kai egw....

afto to thelo se cd format or mp3, etsi me tin vromia tou digital na fortoni tis ilektrikes kithares kai tin phoni tou Prince....

Afto graftike apo to idio pc me tin Trouble's wife kai etsi ekana lathos,,,,THIS IS TROUBLE.../TONY DILADI..
Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species αυτό εννοούσα οτι άκουσα.
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 8:40 pm

tony,the soundtrack of this movie "Under the Cherry Moon" named Parade.I can find it for easy.That you mean?
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Boris na mou vreis to Under the cherry moon.....afto to parade, olokliro pws legetai...bori na einai to idio pragma sto telos...

Nai, to thelo apistefta polu, then fadazesai....kai to ergo under the cherry moon.....afto kai ean einai kati pou thelo na do.

Xwris upervoli, to psaxno pano para para polu. Mhn to sigrinis me to WHEN DOVES FLY, to PURPLE RAIN to Prince. Afto pou sou leew einai to allo.
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΤετ Ιουν 24, 2009 11:41 pm

Trouble έγραψε:
Boris na mou vreis to Under the cherry moon.....afto to parade, olokliro pws legetai...bori na einai to idio pragma sto telos...

Nai, to thelo apistefta polu, then fadazesai....kai to ergo under the cherry moon.....afto kai ean einai kati pou thelo na do.

Xwris upervoli, to psaxno pano para para polu. Mhn to sigrinis me to WHEN DOVES FLY, to PURPLE RAIN to Prince. Afto pou sou leew einai to allo.
auto den einai to ergo?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_the_Cherry_Moon

kai to soundtrack
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parade_(Prince_album)

to exw vrei se torrent se flac.
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 10:15 am

I have the album "Parade" in LP !!!!!

Tony come to Marousi (only to hear it cause I am not selling it) !!!!
mikekan
mikekan

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 11:20 am

Eγώ πάντως έχω χάσει τη μπάλα, δεν ξέρω τι να πρωτο-ακούσω!Razz
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 6:47 pm

andreasecon έγραψε:

Okay, if the parade that you have, has a song called cherry or under the cherry moon, then we are doing well.

If its not the movie under the cherry moon, then can you tell me the entire name of the album you have...

And I will be over ASAP if you have it. can you zip it and send to me if you have though, up to 20megs of mail, is what I can get.
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 8:37 pm

TONY LOOK HERE
http://www.amazon.com/Parade-Music-Motion-Picture-Cherry/dp/B000002L9B

Track 4. Under The Cherry Moon (LP Version)
also the cd that i bought(;Wink has this song.i'll pm you the link.
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 9:14 pm

Trouble έγραψε:
andreasecon έγραψε:

Okay, if the parade that you have, has a song called cherry or under the cherry moon, then we are doing well.

If its not the movie under the cherry moon, then can you tell me the entire name of the album you have...

And I will be over ASAP if you have it. can you zip it and send to me if you have though, up to 20megs of mail, is what I can get.
Tony as I told you I HAVE the Parade album (and it states that it is the soundrack of the movie "under the cherry moon") and I cannot copy it since is a VINYL record !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠεμ Ιουν 25, 2009 11:16 pm

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Then we will have to find a way to copy it....I am sure AlexD or anyone called max goodman can tell us the cheapest way to do it
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουν 26, 2009 12:32 am

Trouble έγραψε:
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Then we will have to find a way to copy it....I am sure AlexD or anyone called max goodman can tell us the cheapest way to do it
tony you have a pm Smile Laughing lol!
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species   Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουν 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Great work alex,,,,now we have to find the movie......soundtrack in flac should be great....

But on album it should be even better if its a first cut.

We have to figure out a good way to get it on cd from andrews home...just to see what the difference is.

Lynyrd Skynard---Endangered species
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
AcaTalk :: Music :: Music to listen to-
Μετάβαση σε: