AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Welcome to Acatalk. Enjoy your stay here. Please be as you would like to be treated. That is the way we are here. We invite anyone willing to spread his knowledge and love and questions on music reproduction.
AcaTalk
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
AcaTalk

The True essence of any audio system is only one thing. To enjoy the gift given to us by entertaining ourselves with music. Our search is to find the best in that area.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

What made ACA unbearable?

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

What made ACA unbearable? Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΠαρ Ιουν 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Simple, but we can all put something in here, then we are going to write what we are going to do from now on, in our new forum....this is just an in between forum, just for fun.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://acatalk.forumgreek.com
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: ACA was unbearable because certain people, not one, didn't care for it enough   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 12:34 am

It surely is the fault of the highest in power, but it was not only this. So next time around, as this is not a forever forum, and that is why we are making some talk here is to make sure it only gets better.

We have Andreas, and Apostoli, who are amazing and a lot of work from Goudanis is coming in as well....

We have new players, which have to learn that the old aca is not what it will be tomorrow....

I will continue when someone else does....
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: I had to say goodbye to Arco , after writing this only weeks beforehand. That killed ACA!   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 12:48 am

To bourdelo tou Arcou

For those of you who insist that sex is the best type of enjoyment in life, PLEASE read on and see if it really is.

I have been talking to the old fart for a couple of years about going over to his house for a listen to his K-Horns, but due to my past experience with K-horns, (only members of A.C.A can read that part of this small story), it was always delayed and postponed and forgotten about, and and and……oh well! Who cares? I finally went last Friday to the Whorehouse California of Pendeli, otherwise known as Arcos house of music and this was my experience….

First of all let me explain that some friends, if not all who have gone to see and hear Arco’s system say it sucks! So I really was not expecting to hear the God’s from Pendeli dropping down on me like a strike of lightning.

First of all, finding his home needs a Mio 168, GPS, otherwise forget it if you’re a dumb ass like me, you will never find it if you have my brains!

So I followed the instructions the bitch was telling me, “stripste edw gia ton Arco” and “stripste deksia kai meta aristera kai guro apo tin platia kai stin platania vges kai rota ton periptera” type of things… But in no time, I was there. Only Arco can live in an area and on a street named after another area, it’s like living in Washington and residing in New York!

So I see a motorcycle in the driveway and know this has to be the place. I park and try to find the entrance which the GPS could not locate and I had to do on my own and thus coordinated myself somehow, with the help of Allah and found the front door.

There waiting for me was his babe, wearing a red cloth, a white shirt and with her hair tied up, it was almost impossible not to look at the cleavage, but I did, and walked quickly into his home.

His pussy then came to greet me on the couch, caressing me like the acquaintance was that of years and not of minutes.

F**K I said to myself, now this is a room to have to play in! (POU ZW RE PAIDIA!) There was room for all kinds of games there. I could hear his playmate and Arco talk or did something close to language use, in the background, and he hushed her away as fast as he could. He must of sent her to some area of the house where they would enjoy an afternoon to themselves after my sailing off. I could tell they wanted me out of the way A.S.A.P and I knew it because Arco kept on calling her, his slave, and it seemed they had unfinished business to do!

So leaving the cloth, I saw in the two corners of his delightfully decorated room, the most beautiful thing I have seen in years. A pair of Klipsch Horns! I literally went up to them and touched them, stroked their cherry wood, patted the black areas of its corners and as the memories of my life went by my eyes, I knew I had to listen to them as fast as I could!

In the middle of the room was a bunch of shit I didn’t even know existed! Bulbs from Srilanka, transistors made to look like bulbs, and so on and so forth. I did notice a turntable that looked like a turntable, and that was nice to know, that I could at least recognize one thing on his rack. Then as a minute or two went by, I noticed a Theta CD player, a piece of metal that looked okay, but really didn’t suite the wood of the speakers on the side of the room.

All in all without listening to the speakers and to the system, it looked miraculous for it to belong to an old hard timer like Arco, I mean if you really think about it, where was I? I was visiting one of the best, and well known Hi-End junkies of this country, some respect please!!!

So without further dew it was time to listen to a CD which I had brought with me, a magical piano player from Cyprus which Arco knew of and had heard of previously. The album name, “ Epistrofi” The artist no one else than Stavros Landzias. (ti epitheto kai afto re paidia na exei kapios)

But before that, Arco had another CD on of unknown origin and I wasn’t listening, I don’t know why, or how that happened, I just don’t remember it!

Arco then slipped into his pajamas to lighten the mood, put on some candles, and a touch of what seemed to be a fragrance called Anais Anais. I can’t remember where I remember it from, but it was polite and fine of him to prepare himself for me.

So we sat comfortably on the exquisite couch and I waited for my tears to start as I heard the music from Allah, but no such thing happened! I was not eight years old again looking up to a pair of speakers, I was 40 this time, and with my past with this speakers, it seemed time had gotten the better part of me or the Stavros’ CD was playing like SHIT! The mids were muddier than I am when I drink too much Vodka.

Arco told me his CD player was so good that it was picking up the nuances of the music and that is why it sounded so bad, yeah sure!, I’ve heard that one before!!

I told him he should pick up a Unison Unico to hear some real music, but he insisted on hearing THE MUSIC and all of it, not just what we want to hear. So I said to myself, this is bullshit, he is covering up for his CD player.

But, song after song, CD after CD it did get better, and it looked liked the bullshit turned into flowers and the flowers then turned into music, and then the music turned into soul, heart and finally into music again. It was a chameleon in the making, a butterfly that once was a nothing, now turned into a piece of beauty, but how could this be I said to myself…the music was becoming one with my ears in ways I remember not this speaker at all.

What was going on here?

I told him immediately to put on the album which I brought him to play for me so I can hear some vinyl. He played Malamas, which is a very good recording, and it did sound first-rate indeed.

But that is a far cry from kavla!

Arco, then started to play me some recordings, test records, from Led Zeppelin and my jaw dropped slightly enough for me to feel the muscles in my mouth mounting.

He then threw me another recording and another recording, one better than the other, my pulse went up, my genitalia got hard, and then for a finale he played me some jazz with a sax that redefined the term listening experience. At this point I was bigger than mount Alaska, and I then understood why he had his paradouleftra around!!! KAVLA SAS LEEO!

We played a recording from vinyl of Roger Waters, Amused to death, heard it also on CD and then on Vinyl. I could not bear with the sound, it was so real that I had to give it a new home, because in mine it would never be played again.

Music was so pure, so real, it was sick, I mean it was sick that I have been hearing recordings which I thought were good, but what did I know! The speakers came to life, the shitty sound became alive and full of what no one on earth can name until they die, the peace and tranquility which comes only from that exact moment of all sins leaving our body and mind, the total release of our inner soul. I was living such a moment and it was not to be forgotten.

I could have written this, all serious and like my first part of my trip to Arco, but I would have to write a novel to express the blessings I got from God that Friday morning.

The system, was and is designed to play perfection, it will not handle shit, meaning badly recorded music, it is not tolerant to anything but absolute aptness. It is so exact, so meticulous that most people cannot understand what it means, but that is because most people who visit his house, do not play an instrument in real life! So they don’t know what they are talking about!

Sure the music was larger than what it should be at some points, but when it came to live, or other types of music where size didn’t matter, all of a sudden you realize that when you listen to a Klipsch horn, everything else sounds like a transistor radio.

Proof of this is the fact that I put my system up for sale after I left his house and returned to mine!

Arco, you got balls my friend, it takes a real man to realize what he has and doesn’t and you will not give up for anything but perfection.

From the power bestowed in me, Arco, I grant you knighthood. I got the Whoswho in Professionals, but you got it in Music, alas the alias, Arcos house of music.

Good luck in the afterlife, because one thing is for sure, you won’t have music like this again flowing in your spirit and essence.

Love you for what you know you are not!
andreasecon
Admin
andreasecon

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Hello everyone It is nice to be in a new forum. Bravo Tony, I think now everyone realized that nowdays it is extremely easy to set up a new forum or site!!! Very Happy
toptubes

toptubes

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm with all of you dear friends......... I love you
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Thank you toptubes.....what a great name by the way....
toptubes

toptubes

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Hi Tony...Can you tell me how I can insert a picture in my account??
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Sure toptubes.

You go to your profile, where you have information about you and you put everything needed there. Or you can pick a picture from our avators. Which are very funny.

If you pick a picture it has to be small so it accepts it.

Press on your own picture, and it should go there by itself, then look for profile and edit.
AlexD
Admin
AlexD

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 8:48 pm

Hello!!!New forum...
I hope they all get in as soon as possible...

btw:the forum is going to be in English language?
Trouble
Admin
Trouble

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: What made ACA unbearable?   What made ACA unbearable? Icon_minitimeΣαβ Ιουν 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Alex as you can see you are an ADMINISTRATOR HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH LANGUAGES APPLY...so say whatever you want in either language.

Watch what you do in the admin panel though. Unless you have done it before, tread with care, its dangerous in there.

I have bought us 1000 credits, be careful we don't use them if not needed.

What made ACA unbearable?
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» What made it so great?

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
AcaTalk :: We are on a new path to heaven :: General talk about hifi-
Μετάβαση σε: